Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Handsome Grandpa

My Very Handsome Grandpa
 By: Autumn Trouwborst
 Father’s Day ~ June 19, 2011

 My handsome grandpa is REALLY special. He is awesome and handsome. He also has blue eyes, gray hair, and is a little bit taller than me.

This is what he does that makes him special.   He comforts me when I’m sad, worried, or nervous.   My grandpa also takes me to places like to the store, out to eat, and a lot of other places too.   One time he took me to the outlets and we went to Claire’s.   Every summer he takes my family and me camping at Kingswood.

I love my grandpa so much because he’s caring, loving, smart, generous, and fun.  This is what I would like to say to him,

        “I love you sooooo much. I love you so much that I can’t  
          even think of a word that expresses my love to you.
          Thanks for always being there for me.”



No comments: