- My sister Hilary's birthday. Happy Birthday to my big sis! We spent the day in the ER yesterday, her back was out and she could not move because of the pain :(. She kept wanting to send me home but I refused. We spent 7 hours together and I wouldn't want to spend those 7 hours any other way.
|Hilary, ME!, and Jill circa 1975|
- I was the Doula to an amazing 16 year old girl, Abby. She is younger then my own 17 year old daughter and she had such strength and maturity. I will remember this birth for the rest of my life, it was absolutely amazing. Jonathan Michael, may God bless your life!!!
- I helped a very special family spend Easter Sunday together. I love you Cheryl, Jael, John, and James!!!! If I wasn't there they could not be together, it was my privilege.
- I was the Doula 11 years ago to my friend Cheryl. It wasn't planned but an unexpected surprise for me. My precious Jael was born and was a beautiful miracle.
- My friend Tami was killed in a car accident 15 years ago. Amazing it has been that long.
|Abby, Jonathan, and me (their Doula!)|
|The Cross family, together, the way they should be!|
|Me and Jael . . .I'm her second momma!|
|Crystal, me, Rayne, and Tami circa 1994!|
There is probably a lot more I could write about but today these are the few significant things that have happened.
May God bless everyone this Easter season. Christ sacrificed His life for us so we could spend eternity with Him.